Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Haikus never EVER get old

What was i thinking?
1.21 gigawatts?
WE NEED SOME LIGHTNING!

Tokyo is boring
Maybe i'll destroy britain.
oh look, the army

this is a haiku
there are seven syllables
in the second line

And then god, he said:
I would like to tell you all,
VELOCIRAPTORS

I wander these dark halls
To myself, i contemplate
Where is the TARDIS?

Looking around me
Test tubes full of mutagens
I could be super

Peter piped picked
a peck of pickled peppers.
but why should i care?


feel free to post your own in a comment

1 comment:

  1. Walking through a field
    And then I discovered an...
    Interrupting Cow!!!!

    Cactusbin and the
    Scagli One are making a
    blog of awesomeness

    Facebook compulsion
    I set it as my homepage
    Wow, I have no life

    ReplyDelete